7.22.2007

skeletal


lately i've been very frustrated.
despite my seemly bad ass exterior, most of my life, including my jobs and general disposition has always been to help people. most of the time, i will always go out of my way to make sure someone else is taken care of before myself. sometimes i hate it because it makes me a doormat and people take advantage of me, but there it is.
what makes me disappointed is that nobody is willing to help -me-.
(and by me i suppose i'm referring to the ambiguous entity of blue collar working class people who are constantly downtrodden by The Man.)
but regardless, a hand would be appreciated right about now.
although a few things happened tonight that i can't explain. i don't know if i believe in miracles, but i do believe in signs.

in other news, i'm boycotting the USPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment