4.29.2009

Final Show

It's been awhile! I've been unbelievably busy, along with the rest of my classmate crew, trying to wrap up things for finals and senior year. I'm finishing up my senior project as I type. I've been working on it for the last few months and i'm really pleased with how it's coming together. On top of it I've been working on my show as well and it came together nicely! Here are some "product" shots;
Stickers of my logo! They came out better than I had planned.

CD labels!
My finished zine that I mentioned a few entries earlier-"How to Make an Art Journal".
The actual show!! I think it was a successful venture. I had my portfolio (a Tera 11x14), my ICAP project (the Piper Project), the Yeti and some sketchbooks on the table. I also had my MOO postcards and business cards on the table as well.

I'd also mentioned that I got a new computer; a sweet new 20" iMac that I'd had my eye on for a few months. It's already saved my life a few times concerning all these past projects. Here's a shot of my messy desktop.Already littered with stuff from my senior thesis project. :"> That's also a sweet Left 4 Dead wallpaper on there, including a usb Owl and a mini toy AfroKen!
That's about all for now...not a lot of personal work being done right now but graduation is right around the corner and there's so much left to do!

Oh! Also: stephillustrates.com is up and running!! :)

1 comment: