2.26.2009

Outside


Painted outside today. It was a beautiful February afternoon. I made a ladybug friend for a short while as I sat in the shade.

The urge was really strong to just stretch out and take a cat nap, like how I used to do in the parks of Paris.

Purple mountain watercolor sketch...I'm loving the technique using modeling paste and paint.
We'll see how long this layout stays up...blogger's being kind of strange lately so it's tough to customize it right now, but as soon as I like one design, I start to favor something else. Oh well!
Getting things set up for my senior show...going to order cards and portfolios and such soon, and finish up my resume, and getting ready to set up a portfolio website! Got to think of a creative name since my name is too common to use as a domain name...

No comments:

Post a Comment