12.31.2008

New Years


I had a fantastic birthday! I got to spend it with amazing people, see amazing things and make wonderful memories. I finally saw Wall-E and The Tale of Despereaux and they are both wonderfully cute movies. I also picked up a copy of An Illustrated Life, which is an amazing read if you're into journaling. I got a new sketchbook from someone who is quite incredible and I can't wait to ring in the new year by using it.

My list of New Year's Resolutions!
  • Travel travel travel.
  • Explore everything.
  • Never feel guilty or afraid.
  • Be a better person, artist, sister, daughter, mommy, friend, girlfriend, coworker, student and consumer.
  • Plan better.
  • Learn to write backwards.
  • Draw every single day.
  • Lose restrictions and regain control.
  • Make an amazing portfolio.
  • Redesign my blog and my website.
  • Create a shop and begin my freelancing career.
  • Make more lists.
  • Collect more art books.
  • Make more stuff.
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The watercolor is a random Ipod nano spot I did out of boredom. (I got one for Christmas. It's Red. His name is Geddy.)

Also, a Cool Link! http://kirino.if.tv/. Some cute and spirited little watercolors.

Happy New Year, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment