8.11.2008

102



Some 6 am musings:
As human beings we are gluttons for punishment. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. This means we have to create it for ourselves but in the same sense it can always be absent as well. Alfred D Souza's quote claims that it is life itself that is the obstacle of being happy. It's a difficult concept to grasp because ultimately we still climb for it as a goal- oh, later. Exactly. Even as I type I still have things to do- and maybe THEN I will feel happy.
But I shouldn't wait. There is no better time than now.
"Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching."

I don't want to lose your faith
I don't want to let you down

My ultimate downfall is always wanting the best for everyone and in short stifling myself, but I am working on this.
I can't afford not to.
If I don't, I don't know how I will be able to live with myself.
If I lose what I've worked so hard to obtain, I don't think I could live with myself.
Take out the skeletons in your closet and dance with them, but don't let them kill you.

cool artist: Jared Shear

And for a little humor!

hizzacked: dude where do you get an eel anyway
baneofaxel: bait shop sells em cheap
hizzacked: hey look an eel store lets get some and funnel them into your colon
baneofaxel: NORMAL PEOPLE USE THEM FOR FISHING

No comments:

Post a Comment